This easy pumpkin cake is our favorite, fluffy, damp and absolutely delicious pumpkin cake. There is a tender, damp and delicate piece in it. Marshmallow-like whipped cream cheese frost takes it to the top.
I invited my sisters and their families for dinner this week, and everyone really enjoyed it, especially the children. I asked if they would have the possibility to recreate it as a double-decker fancy cake or an easy peasy sheet cake and the consensus was: Easy. Easy like 4 steps including frost!
Pumpkin cake recipe
If you are not yet a major pumpkin fan, then you will be after doing it! We have been killed to this extent with this cake. This is on a regular rotation at our home in the autumn. Besides, it is not very sweet; there is no way to avoid other help;)
This pumpkin sheet cake recipe was shared by one of my readers, Yulia. Thank you very much for sharing this treasure of a recipe with us! Some of our favorite dishes have been shared by our readers, such as this Persimmon Roti. I like it when you write to share all your favorite recipes and suggestions. They are my favorite types of emails! Thanks for thinking of me :).
Ingredients for Easy Pumpkin Cake
2 cups all-purpose dough * is correctly measured
1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda (sifted to get rid of knots)
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons cinnamon
3 large eggs, room floating
1 cup of oil (extra light olive oil, vegetable or corn oil will work)
1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree (or make your own!)
Cream Paneer Ingredients for Frosting:
1 package (8oz) cream cheese, room temp, cut in quarters
1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, room temp
1 cup powdered sugar
2 teaspoons of real vanilla extract
Decorate pecans, alternatives
How To Make Easy Pumpkin Cake:
Preparation: Preheat oven for 350˚ F. Using cooking spray or oil, take 9 × 13 non-stick baking pan (this kind) or glass of pearx dish. Tip: If you are excluding it from the metal pan, then line it with parchment paper so that you do not scratch your pan.
1. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients together: 2 cups flour, 1 1/2 cup sugar, 1 spoon baking soda, 2 teaspoons baking powder, 2 spoons of cinnamon.
2. In a second medium bowl, combine the wet ingredients together: 3 large eggs, 1 cup of oil and 1 can make pumpkin until well combined.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry materials and whisk them until smooth. Transfer to baking dish and bake prepared at 350˚F for 35-40 minutes (it takes about 35 minutes in my oven), or toothpick cleansed in the center. Allow the cake to cool completely in the pan, then spread the top with frost (see below) and decorate it with pecans or sprinkle.
How To Make Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting:
1. Combine all your frosting ingredients in a bowl of a stand mixer (here I use a mixer) and using whiskey attachment, beat at the speed of the joint speed, then high speed 2-3 minutes or the fluff To beat, scraping down the bowl as needed.
Easy Pumpkin Cake Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour *see note on measuring
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda sifted to get rid of lumps
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 large eggs room temp
- 1 cup oil extra light olive oil, vegetable or corn oil will work
- 1 can 15 oz pumpkin puree
Prep: Preheat oven to 350˚F. Grease a 9x13 non-stick baking pan or a Glass pyrex dish.** In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: 2 cups flour, 1 1/2 cups sugar, 1 tsp baking soda, 2 tsp baking powder, 2 tsp cinnamon.
In a second medium bowl, whisk together wet ingredients: 3 large eggs, 1 cup oil and 1 can pumpkin, until well combined.
Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and whisk until smooth. Transfer to prepared baking dish and bake at 350˚F for 35-40 min (my oven took 35 min), or until a toothpick poked in the center comes out clean. Let cake cool completely in pan then spread the top with frosting (see below) and decorate with whole or chopped pecans. I sprinkled pecans over individual slices since my son doesn't eat them.
*To measure flour, spoon it into a measuring cup and scrape off the top.
**If you're serving it out of a metal pan, line it with parchment paper so you don't scratch up your pan.